Name: Chaplin (Like he'd give me a last name)
Weight: 212 lbs.
Hateful. That's really the only word you need to describe it. Doesn't matter what it is he can find something to hate about it. A true pessimist. The asshole also only cares for himself.
- All his organs, including his brain, are housed in his chest cavity.
- His head is nothing but a super computer and optics wired directly to his brain.
- He sees in a 360 panoramic view.
- Enhanced endurance, speed, and strength.
- he is able to hack into any electronic system with a internet connection.
- super intelligent and a master strategist.
Bio: Chaplin was a high ranking military man for most of his early adult life. He had a wife and daughter that he loved greatly and life was as good as it gets in a dystopian post-apocalyptic world. However, after Chaplin stepped on a land mine and lost most of his body things took a turn for the worse.
Completely spiteful and angry that he had lost his old body he abandoned his wife and child demanding to be put in a special military position because of his plight. Central fearing a psychotic break granted him committee membership of the Game of Assassin. Through a few years of hard work Chaplin found himself on top of the committee ladder, but there was one problem, his daughter. She had seemed to have become quite the drug fiend since he left and fearing it might damage his reputation pulled some strings to make her is right hand woman.