Decided to join
because there's a lot of previous iron tournament competitors involved in it so why not I join as well
. Besides it would make a perfect segue series into Falling.
So without further ado here’s Norse and Elly
And here’s some more information on both of them cus I didn’t put it in the main ref.
Elly and Norse are both experiments of the “mad doctor” and were kidnapped by him at an early age. In his captivity they were changed into the being they are today in his twisted projects. Unfortunately due to his experiments incredible abilities the government of human space has launched a campaign to capture and contain them. No matter how innocent they are sent to a prison planet that has unknowingly to the government gone into an anarchic state. This is where Elly, Norse, and the others they live with met.
Norse immediately took a liking to Elly as he does to most of the children in his care and the two grew close quickly. Norse has always liked children even when he was part of the Oblivion, a group of warriors whose purpose is to keep planets populations in check, and was one of the only ones to refuse to kill children. Norse would often watch the children play as he was on duty, as the Professor’s “watchdog.”
Norse’s duty to watch over the Professor’s home would often extend deep into the night and he would watch as Elly crept outside and slink over to a nearby stump with her small brown and pink knapsack, the only possession she had on her when she arrived there, and pull out a small photo of her and her family. He’d watch her weep for hours over the photo then watch her go back inside. After the first time he witnessed this Norse tried to be an older brother for Elly, to try and be something like family to her, because of this he is far more over-protective of Elly than any other member of the Professor’s home.Norse’s Morphing Rules:
1. He is able to grow a lot more than he is able to shrink.
2. He always has to retain the same build and humanoid shape.
3. He is able to create organic weapons, but for him to be able to reabsorb ones he has detached from his body they need to be large enough to hold some of his life-force. (5 feet long minimum)
4. He cannot change color.
5. He can grow tentacles, but not extra arms/legs.
6. He can create projectile weapons but the projectiles cannot be reabsorbed no matter what. Likes:Norse
- Children, Quiet, Wind, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Revenge, OrchestrasElly
- Fun, Friends, Pets, Exploring, Warmth, A bed, Food (especially if it’s sweet), stars, Flying, DancingDislikes:Norse
- Obnoxious people, bright light, animals, People messing with his keep, Unnecessary violence, Dishonor, LyingElly
- Wild Animals, Tight spaces, Singing, Bullies, Death, Soot, Darkness, Slave drivers, Thieves, The smell of soap.Notes:
- Norse’s outfit can change to fit your liking, but he tends to prefer some form of armor on his chest and some kind of robe or cloak.
- When in battle Norse rarely looks the same, but a few things stay pretty consistent, his clothing takes on a more organic look and he often grows eyes and spikes on his body.
- Norse is a Plague level in the Oblivion Corporation, the third highest rank in the group.
- Norse is the longest experiment kept in captivity by the “mad doctor” as he begins training Norse on how to use his new abilities.
- Norse doesn’t want people to know what he looks like, so he hides himself under a crimson layer of skin (could be considered tights)
- Elly has killed three people in the year that she has been an experiment.
- Elly is terrified of wild animals, but has a strange affection for pets.
- After the experiment Elly looks nothing like she did before it, not even her hair color is the same.
- Both Elly and Norse have tattoos on the bottom of their left foot. Elly’s: Anl. #180 Norse: Mon. Com. #65
- Elly is a very good dancer, and is particularly fond of ballet. She also has an amazing voice, but she absolutely hates singing.
I don’t know I think that’s it
What do you guys think of them? If anyone has any questions I’d be happy to answer them.